Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rome

Dinner at Limonea with Charlotte and Jamie
The Colosseum!!!

Me at the Colosseum

Trevi Fountain
Bourjourno! (I think that's how you spell it...)
So I arrived in Rome and am having the BEST time! I met Jamie and Charlotte on the train from Nice. They're both from the US, California and New York. I'm so glad to have met some friends to spend my time in Rome with!
Yesterday Jamie and I walked from 11am-8pm! We did a huge circle and covered almost the entire city! We did a guided tour of the Colosseum, saw the ancient ruins, the Trevi fountain (my favorite), the Spanish steps, Piazza del Polpolo, and walked all the way to the Vatican city! I love Rome and it's amazing. The Italian boys are SO cute! I fell in love with our waiter last night, his name is Francesco!
Wish me luck with my future husband!
Ciao, Soleil





No comments:

Post a Comment