Friday, July 17, 2009

17 Juillet 2009

Bonsoir!

Weird weather last night-it was over 90 degrees all day, and then the nuns kept saying there was a tempest coming. No offense to Mother Superior, but after a 90 degree day, I was not believing her...and then all of a sudden, lighting, raining cats and dogs, and of all things, HUGE hail coming through my window! Never second guess Mother Superior! I definitely appreciate the weather change though, I'm not sure how many more days of hot I can handle.

Today we went to the Musee D'Orsay-so beautiful. It used to be a train station, and is now filled with Impressionist art, which I have to say is my favorite :) I got lost from the group and when I finally saw what time it was, I had been in there for 2 1/2 hours!

Henri-Edmond Cross (LOVE)
Musee D'Orsay
Isn't it gorgeous!
Tomorrow I think we're going to head to Versailles and Sunday is a group day trip to Fontanebleu. This trip is so much fun and such a great experience. It forcing me to be a LOT more independent than I'm used to, but all the nerves in the world are worth it.
xoxo Soleil







No comments:

Post a Comment