Friday, July 24, 2009

The Catacombs

Bonsoir,

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to write much. And I'm sleepy now (it's 12am) so this will be a short one...sorry...

Today I went to the catacombs-creepy. So many bones down there, and it was gross because it was raining outside, and the rain water drips through the "ceiling" onto your head. I stepped in a huge puddle of water, nasty catacomb water.

Tomorrow I'm going on a day trip to Pierrfonds to see a chateau. We went to two chateaus last weekend, so at this point they all look the same... But I'm excited nonetheless. And Sunday morning, bright and early, I leave for Bordeaux! I can't wait to see the south of France and Italy. And I can't wait to eat pasta and pizza every day!


I'll write more when in Bordeaux.. Miss everyone back home so much!!!

xoxo Soleil

Me trying unsuccessfully to look scared

No comments:

Post a Comment